Who are We Looking For?
Venturi’s omni-channel sales success depends heavily on the creativity and productivity of our Marketing programs. Our tactics are diverse and interesting; our work pace is “spirited”; and the opportunities to learn and grow are endless. We’ve been at the consumer product sales game long enough to know that what worked yesterday won’t work tomorrow, and that in the fast-paced world of B2B and B2C sales, you need dedicated, talented experts in every Marketing seat in order to keep cranking out great ideas, compelling content, creative campaigns and actionable analysis.
On a small team like Venturi’s, every new hire is critical, so we don’t shy away from setting high expectations. This time around? We’re looking foranexperienced, well-rounded Marketing leader to help manage and grow our various outreach and product presentation programs. We’re searching for a passionate, creative departmental leader capable of driving Venturi’s brand development, product presentation, and customer outreach efforts forward. We need a seasoned brand builder, a creative spark, a “customer whisperer”. We also need someone who can develop world class product presentations, crank out compelling social media campaigns, and weave enticing tales about both established and emerging brands. In short, we need you.
As our new Marketing Manager, you’ll have your hands in every pot; you’ll leave your mark in every corner of our business; and you’ll ensure that everything from e-mail campaigns to social media posts to sales presentations tell compelling, conversion-driving tales. You’ll be a leader, too – directing the efforts of 3rd party creative partners as needed to deliver on time, on brand creative output. At Venturi, the omni-channel retail world will be your canvas – you will be encouraged (and expected) to explore, to attempt, to test and to learn.
Professional Skills & Experience You’ll Need
- Demonstratable experience creating and optimizing content for omni-channel sales/marketing/advertising programs and strengthening existing brand identities.
- Previous team leadership experience, preferably in a retail marketing capacity.
- A clear understanding of core creative skill sets and how they fit together – including copywriting, graphic design, illustration, photography, and video production.
- Demonstratable success integrating great raw input from others into cohesive, concise, compelling messages that drive consumers to purchase.
- BA in Marketing, Business Administration or related field (*or commensurate real-world experience).
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant marketing management experience – preferably overseeing omni-channel marketing programs, campaigns, analyses and teams.
- Hands-on experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and WordPress preferred.
Personal Attributes We’re Looking For
- Proven ability to lead in a fast-paced, highly fluid work environment.
- Proven ability to “work lean”, getting more done with less and always looking for ways to enhance efficiency.
- Proven leadership acumen – ability to set direction; articulate a vision; secure team buy-in; keep teams on task and motivated to hit deadlines; and react positively to surprise obstacles and opportunities.
- Extremely effective communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Solid organizational and prioritization skills, combined with the flexibility to pivot and adjust to surprise developments.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple programs/plans/personalities simultaneously.
- A friendly, approachable, optimistic personality.
- A careful, conscientious, meticulous approach to your work.
Interested in a chance to lead, evolve and super-charge your own Marketing team? Then impress us! If this job gets you excited, tell us why. If you’re an up-and-coming Marketing super star, go on – crow about yourself a little bit! Speak from the heart, show us how much you love the work, care about the people you lead and refuse to settle for “good enough”. Help us understand why we’re lucky to be hearing from you. To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Venturi is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.